Kwangwoon University’s College of Humanities and Social Sciences aims to produce leaders who can apply their humanistic insights and knowledge to open up new future and society according to the changes we see in our information era and individuals who can creatively look into, study and analyze social phenomena.
The College of Humanities and Social Sciences is especially focused on producing skilled and well-rounded individuals in literature, language, psychology, media and cultural industries. To this end, the College various educational strategies that value Kwangwoon’s traditions, promote convergence of academic disciplines and focus on future-oriented informatization.
- Department of Korean Language and Literature
- Department of English Language and Industry
- School of Media and Communication (Media and Entertainment, Interactive Media Communication and Strategic Communication)
- Department of Industrial Psychology
- Division of Northeast Asia Cultural Industries (Cultural Exchange, Cultural Content Development)