|1st Round||2nd Round|
|Online Application||2022.10.12.(wed)~ 10.25.(tue)||2022.12.05.(mon)~ 12.19.(mon)||‧ Online application (available until 18:00)
|Document Submission (Offline)||2022.10.12.(wed)~ 10.26.(wed)||2022.12.05.(mon)~ 12.20.(tue)||
· Document submission :Available by visit or by post(Valid until arrival on the deadline)
· Office of International Affairs, #114,Donghae Arts Center, 20 Kwangwoon-ro, Nowon-gu, Kwangwoon University (01897)
|Admission Interview||2022.11.09.(wed)~ 11.16.(wed)||2023.01.04.(wed)~ 01.11(wed)||· Announcement after 5pm on the university website(http://grd.kw.ac.kr)|
|Announcement ofFinal Result||2022.11.28.(mon) 11:00||2023.02.06.(mon) 11:00||‧ Announcement after 5pm on the university website(will not notice personally)|
|Registration||2022.11.28.(mon)~ 12.02.(fri)||2023.02.06.(mon)~ 02.10.(fri)|
|Distribution of Admission Letter
|after 2023.02.13(mon)||· Office of International Affairs, #114,
Donghae Arts Center, 20 Kwangwoon-ro, Nowon-gu, Kwangwoon University (01897)
- Applicants who have passed the first round admission must pay the registration deposit (commonly regardless of department) during the freshman registration deposit payment period after the announcement. The remaining tuition balance payment must be paid during the payment period (2023.02.06.(mon)~ 2023.02.10.(fri)).
- The difference between the 1st and 2nd round admission differs only in the time of document submission, which does not related to the number of successful applicants interviewed or final enrollment.
- The schedule above is subject to change due to circumstances within and outside the university.
- Admission interview for overseas applicants will be done upon arrival in Korea after conditional admission based on document screening.