|Checking Your Grades Online|
Q. Can current students check their grades online?
A. Go to 'KLAS> 대학생활 (College Life) > 학습결과 (Learning Results) > 수강/성적 조회 (Course/Grade Inquiry)'
|How to Use Course Registration Program|
A. Download the course registration program from KLAS ( https://klas.kw.ac.kr/ )
B. How to use the application program: See attachment.
C. Other notes:
· Restart your PC after installing the program.
· If you are a student talking a leave of absence, you will be able to access the application program after the completion of the course process, so please complete the application process at least 3 days in advance.
· Check the notice board for information about course registration and other materials.
Related inquiries: Education Support Team (02-940-5021 ext.3)
|How to Find Your Professor's Contact Information|
A. Syllabus on KLAS. ('KLAS> 대학생활 (College Life)> 수강관리 (Course Management) > 강의계획서 조회 (View Syllabus)
B. Go to the Korean version of the website and click ‘광운> 광운캠퍼스안내> 조회서비스> 교수검색’.
C. Go to the Korean version of the website and click ‘광운> 광운캠퍼스안내> 조회서비스> E-Mail검색’.
|Changing or Resetting KLAS Password|
Q. How do I change or reset my KLAS password?
A. Go to the ‘KLAS login screen, click [비밀번호 찾기]. Either using your phone number or email, enter your student number, name and date of birth and click [비밀번호발송].
|Facility Reservation Information|
Reservation Rules and Precautions
▶ Users of sports facilities must be cautious about slippage that may occur on the futsal and basketball courts during the rain. Users should be equipped with safety gear in order to protect against the accidents that may occur in the facility.
▶ The futsal court/basketball court/Bokji Building Student Cafeteria should only be used during permitted times with the number of people registered. (Outside food and liquor is not allowed inside the Bokji Building Student Cafeteria).
▶ Reservation of the futsal court and basketball court is not allowed for activities than sports.
▶ Futsal boots and basketball shoes (including sneakers) are mandatory inside the Futsal Court and Basketball Court respectively.
▶ University is not liable for any accidents that occur in Futsal and Basketball Court.
▶ If the exact name of the applicant or a group (student council, group and club) is not listed when reserving a facility, the reservation may be cancelled without any notice to the applicant.
▶ If the contact information of the applicant is invalid, the reservation may be cancelled without any notice to the applicant.
▶ People who do not submit the reservation application to the Student Welfare Team two days prior to use or using the facility without permission with be penalized (such as ban on using the facility for a certain period).
▶ If the users of the facility throw garbage, bring food/alcoholic liquor and illegally park at the futsal court, basketball court, Bokji Building Student Cafeteria or Kwangwoon Electronics Technical High School, then they will be penalized (suck as being unable to reserve in the future and banned from using facilities for a certain period)
▶In the event of noise affecting local residents (rest or sleep disturbances) and classes, you may have to leave the space (futsal and basketball courts).
A. University homepage (Korean version) -> KW-LIFE -> 복지 편의시설[장소사용 신청(신청)안내] -> click ‘사용 신청하기’ on the bottom of the page.
B. u-Campus login.
C. Reservation site will appear -> Write the place you want to reserve -> Read the notice -> Click 'register' button.
D. Visit the office of the Student Welfare Team (Bokji Building, Room no. 202) two days prior to the date of use, check the contents of the application, fill out and submit the final application. -> Space permit issuance and receipt.
E. Cancellation can be made three days prior to the use date in your reservation status inquiry.
A. Reservation is only available for departments (including small groups), club organizations. Individuals and external organizations (institutions) are not allowed to reserve.
B. The facilities can be reserved up to five days per department (including small meetings) (in one month and twice per day) and up to three days per club (twice per club) (only during the first application period).
1) Bokji Building Student Cafeteria is only available to reserve one time a day (only one group per day).
2) During the second application period, reservation is open to departments and clubs without any restrictions.
3) Larger groups of departments and clubs will be prioritized over smaller groups of departments and clubs.
C. Cancellation should be made three days prior to the reserved date. If you do not show up on the reserved date, then you may be penalized.
D. The use of the futsal and basketball courts for sports related classes will be prioritized.
E. In the case of university events, construction or other unavoidable circumstances, reservations will be automatically cancelled without prior notice to the applicant.
|Kwangwoon University Location & Transportation Info.|
Q. How can I get to Kwangwoon University?
A. Go to ‘About Kwangwoon > Campus Map > Location & Transportation Info.’
|Tuition Fee Criteria for Those Who Do Not Meet Graduation Requirements (Registration per Credit)|
1. Eligible students: Students who have not completed graduation requirements within 8 semesters.
(However, only students with less than 10 credits can apply for the course)
2. Application period: During the registration period of each semester
3. Application method: After confirming the application form (Representative of the Department of Education) => Print out a new bill from the Finance Department.
4. Standard for calculation of tuition per credit
A. Those who have insufficient credit or have not completed course requirements.
B. Graduate thesis, withdraw, etc.
: 1/12 of the 4th grade tuition in the department
|Kwangwoon University Station|
Incheon, Suwon→Seoul Station→Cheongnyangni→Uijeongbu,
get off at Kwangwoon University Station. 6-min walking distance from the station.
Eungam→ Bonghwasan direction, get off at Seokgye Station. 10-min walking distance from exit No.1
Dobongsan→Nowon→Gunja→Konkuk University→Cheongdam→Express Bus Terminal→Onsu,
Transfer to Line No. 6 at
Taereung Station and get off at Seokgye Station.
10-min walking distance from exit No.1 to school
|Information on Registering Bank Accounts for Undergraduate Students|
1. Purpose and content
All payments (registration fee refunds, scholarship refunds, work scholarships, etc.) will be deposited into the students’ registered bank account in the future. Be sure to enter your bank account information correctly in u-Campus.
2. Registering your bank account information
Log in to u-Campus -> Click [개인정보수정]> Enter your bank account information on ‘은행/계좌번호’
3. Instructions for entering your account number
▶ Must enter your bank account number as in the bankbook (put "-" between the numbers).
▶ Example: 123-45-67890 (○), 1234567890 (×)
1. Acceptance period: 1st semester - Early January, 2nd semester - Early July
2. Reception area: Education Support Team, Hwado Building, room no. 116
3. Required documents:
* Re-enrollment may be restricted in future department choices as a result of the 'College and Recruitment Unit Change' (only for some departments).
4. Re-enrollment eligibility
a) Those who withdraw or are expelled (including enrollment expiration, insufficient grades)
b) Discipline issues, Entrance-related applicants are not allowed to re-enroll.
c) Students who fall under Article 5 of the Enforcement Rule on Punishment (subject to disciplinary punishment) will be determined after review.
5. Re-enrollment review procedure
a. Deliberation by the relevant department and college
b. Final review and approval of the 'general review committee for re-enrolling students' by the head of the Office of Teachers.
c. President's permission
6. Readmission results announcement: Individual announcement.
a. Re-admission is permitted only twice.
b. If the person who is admitted to re-admission does not pay the application and tuition fee (including the readmission fee) within the specified date, it will be processed as unregistered.
c. The Department of Education may refer to the Student Welfare Office for information on student activities.
|Application for Resignation|
1. Resignation letter (download the file).
- Your seal and guardian’s seal
2. Submit a copy signed by the academic adviser and head of the department to the Education Support Team.
- Submit a copy of your bank book for a refund
3. Resignation will be immediately processed after the submission.
1. Write an application form (download the file).
2. Submit it to the Education Support Team with the attached documentation identifying the change. (ex. Submit a copy of the resident registration in case of re-name).
3. Confirm changes and process them immediately.
|Application for Early and Postponement of Graduation|
1. Application for postponement of graduation
■ As a student enrolled for at least 8 semesters and currently enrolled in school in the following cases may be postponed according to Section 2 of Article 33 of the School Rules.
A. Who can apply:
1) Students who apply for multiple majors, minors, advanced majors, and related majors who have not completed the applicable subjects.
2) Those who have not completed their studies as exchange students at a foreign university.
3) Students who have failed to complete courses
* Students who do not meet graduation requirements (graduation papers, graduation exams, etc.) are not eligible.
A. How to apply: Application to the Education Support Team, Hwado Building room no. 116
B. When to apply: Early semester
C. Submission: Application of postponement ？ 1 copy (Head of Department, Dean)
2. Application for early graduation
■ In accordance with the Regulations for Early Graduation, those who have completed graduation requirements can graduate only after seven semesters.
A. Eligible students
1) Those who have all the qualifications for graduation as prescribed by the school’s rules and practice.
2) Those who have completed seven semesters and have a total GPA average of 4.30 or more based on the calculation of Article 16 of the Rules of School.
1) Applicants for early graduation should have 119 credits or higher in the regular semester (excluding seasonal classes) by the end of the 6th semester (99 credits for 120 graduating credits)
2) Those with a grade of B0 or higher in all subjects acquired by the current semester in which they applied for early graduation.
C. Non-Eligible Students
1) Students who have studied abroad as an exchange student
2) Students who are on academic probation
3) Transfer and re-admitted students
D. How to apply: Request a visit with the education support team, Hwado Building room no. 116
E. When to apply: Early semester
F. Submissions: Application (via Guidance Professor, Head of Department, Dean)