MIZYMAP Content Creators Recruitment
‘MIZYMAP Concent Creators’Recruitment
1. Program name: Map of Seoul International Exchange Activities
2. Program Duration: June to October 2023 (2 official offline activities and individual activities)
Orientation and lecture to be held in June, refer to the web poster for more details.
3. Participation Fee: Free (activity fee provided)
4. Eligibility: Korean and foreign teenagers residing in Korea between the ages of 17 and 24.
5. Main programs: Selection of overseas cultural exchange locations within Seoul, exploration, and content creation.
- Participation in a lecture by an Instagram photographer.
- Selection of individual cultural activity locations and activities.
- Instagram content creation and promotion.
6. Benefits: Certificate of completion, activity fee provided.
7. Application Method: Fill out and submit the application form (link: https://forms.gle/v2mcuf45tjrv8bmm9 or scan the QR code on the poster) by May 28th.
8. Cooperation: Posting recruitment posters online/offline.
9. Inquiries: Cultural Business Team, Han-na Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 070-4667-3783