2022 Fall Semester Cultural Program for International Undergraduate Students
2022 Fall Semester
Cultural Program for International Undergraduate Students
Located in the heart of Seoul, Lotte World, the world's largest indoor theme park, spans generations. It is one of the preferred destinations for foreigners visiting Korea and is a theme park that can bring international students together.
Lotte World is the best place for undergraduate international students who have just finished their final exams to relax and enjoy their freedom. You can also learn about Korea's history and culture by visiting the Folklore Museum located inside Lotte World.
1. Date&time: November 21st, 2022 (Wed) 10:00-18:00
2. Place: In front of the Lotte World Adventure group ticket office (next to Wild Gate)
- Lotte World Adventure & Folk Museum (Lotte World Adventure, 240 Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul)
3. Who can participate: Kwangwoon University any international student currently enrolled in the undergraduate program (leave of absence, graduates cannot participate)
4. How to apply: Application through Naver Form (first-come-first-served) → https://naver.me/GIt6XYg2
5. Registration Period: December 1st (Thu) - December 9th (Fri)
(The Naver application form will open at 10:00 on December 1st (Thu), and you cannot apply after the application deadline.)
6. Fee: no fee (free)
7. Application Cancelation Period: until 14:00 of December 20th (Tue) (You can cancel ONLY by visiting the OIF office, the office doesn’t work during lunch time (12:00-13:00))
8. Overall Information
* December 1st - 9th, first-come-first-served application
* Limit of participants: 47
* Application may close early on a first-come-first-served basis, and cancellations can be made by visiting the International Education Center (Donghae Culture and Arts Center, Room 117) by 14:00 on December 20th.
* No-shows or those who cancel after the cancellation period cannot participate in the next cultural programs for international students.
* Departure time and detailed cultural experience schedule will be sent by text message on December 16 at 15:00 only for those who passed the registration.
* KWU provides only entrance tickets (no additional food expenses are provided!). If you want to purchase other items, you must pay for yourself.
Inquiries: 02-940-5306, Office of International Affairs
***The registration is over!***