2023 Spring Semester Cultural Experience Program for International Undergraduate Students
At Hwagyesa Temple, where beautiful nature, history, and culture live, we present a happy journey to discover the true beauty of yourself and to restore relationships through communication.
This is a program to relax and recharge at the temple after the final exams.
Take a walk in the green forest of Bukhansan Mountain and meditate to comfort your tired self and say "Good Job, Thank you".
1. Date and Time: June 16, 2023 (Friday), 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
2. Location: 117 Hwagyesa-gil, Gangbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea (Hwagyesa Temple, Suyu-dong)
3. Eligibility: International student currently enrolled in undergraduate programs at Kwangwoon University (Only enrolled students are eligible; Leave of absence or graduated students are not eligible)
5. Application Period: May 29 (Monday) to June 9 (Friday)
(No applications will be accepted after the application period ends)
6. Participation Fee: Free of charge
7. Cancellation Period: Until June 13 (Tuesday), 2:00 PM (Cancellation must be done by visiting Office ; No visits during lunchtime from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)
8. Important Notes
* May 29 (Monday) to June 9 (Friday): Application deadline on a first-come, first-served basis
* Available spots: 15 participants (5 on the waiting list: The waitlisted participants can attend in case of cancellations by registered participants on a first-come, first-served basis)
* Early closure of applications is possible, and cancellations can be made by visiting the Institute of International Education (Room 117, Donghae Arts Center) until June 13 (Tuesday), 2:00 PM.
* No-shows or cancellations after the cancellation period will prohibit the participant from attending future cultural experiences for international students.
* The exact departure time and detailed cultural experience schedule will be notified via text message to successful applicants on June 12 (Monday) at 3:00 PM.
* Admission tickets will be provided free of charge, and other items need to be purchased individually (lunch will be provided free of charge).
Dean of Institute of International Education