As the largest college in the electronics and information engineering field, the College of Electronics and Information Engineering of Kwangwoon University provides field-oriented engineering education and it aims to produce practical, creative, globally competitive and technically specialized individuals who can lead the knowledge-based, 21st century.
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- School of Software
- Department of Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Department of Electric Engineering
- Department of Electronic Convergence Engineering
- Department of Electronic Materials Engineering
- School of Computer and Information Engineering
- Division of Robotics(Information Control, Intelligence System)
Kwangwoon University’s College of Engineering aims to produce specialized individuals who can effectively apply their basic theoretical knowledge and successfully compete in the global environment, through practical education that offers field-applicable knowledge and through intensive, practical studies that promote development of creativity
Under the goals of ‘producing independent and self-reliant individuals with new knowledge’ and ‘providing education that values practicality, creativity and field-relevant education’. Kwangwoon University’s College of Natural Sciences aims to provide education and carry out research on academic knowledge and application our society demands and to produce well-rounded specialists who can contribute to the betterment of our society and humanity.
Kwangwoon University’s College of Humanities and Social Sciences aims to produce leaders who can apply their humanistic insights and knowledge to open up new future and society according to the changes we see in our information era and individuals who can creatively look into, study and analyze social phenomena.
- Department of Korean Language and Literature
- Department of English Language and Literature
- School of Communications (Media and Information, Digital Media, Strategic Communication)
- Department of Industrial Psychology
- Division of Northeast Asia Cultural Industries (Cultural Exchange, Cultural Content Development)
Kwangwoon University’s College of Law and Public Policy produces global individuals who can lead Korea and the international community and well-rounded individuals equipped with a sound legal judgment, administrative capabilities and global competitiveness.
Kwangwoon University’s College of Business aims to produce professional managers that can lead this highly competitive, globalized and informatized 21st century of ours.
Aimed at strengthening its general education, Kwangwoon University changed its College of Liberal Arts to Ingenium College. The Ingenium College strives to produce creative who have clear and balanced understanding of education and studies. The program offers interdisciplinary education, foreign language education, video education and instrumental education.